Thursday, November 5, 2009

Smile Builder Souls

God's guidance will be given to anyone who wills. Whenever and by whatever the medium.
Sometimes the trigger man repent not something big, but instead the actual case is trivial. And it happened to me. I am 15 years crisscrossing the black world. New at my age and that to 32, God was pleased to show his way straight to me. The path to guidance and forgiveness.
Since the old school, I was known naughty student. Skipping school has countless, ngerjain friends and teachers are rebelling at 'my hobby’. I was popular, certainly not because of rank one but because my naughty achievements. Even at its peak I was transferred to another school. However, it does not make me wary.
Smit finished, I did not lecture. I prefer home. My only hang around and hang out. If there is money, I took my friends to gamble or drunk.
In their eyes I was a friend of 'good'. Because, I often give my friend eat and drink. Money from where? have the same mother. I happen to boys only in the house, my brother all women. Usual, the boys must have loved them ¬ mama.
One day, one of my relatives asked me migrate to Jakarta, work he says. But, instead of steady work and life, my life even more chaotic. Every day I hung out with thugs market. Experience and even increasing my knowledge. Until finally, I became a respected market thugs. My job thugs roll, count and deposit stolen results from market traders and then divide according to "office". That night we get drunk and gamble. That my job everyday, but abstinence is one thing I do, chasing women. Anything bad, I still have a conscience. I realized, my mother a woman, my brothers and sisters of women. And I'll never willingly when my sister became victim of the game man!
Over time, I was saturated in Jakarta. I think if you just like this, could home. Finally, I decided to go home. Apparently, from the starting point is where the guidance of God comes. When I was fun-fun hanging out, a young man greeted and smiled at me. I was surprised, for this no one wants to say hello, but my tipsy friend. Strange, I was suddenly happy. Exactly ... I feel appreciated!
Time passed and we were often exchanged greetings. Finally I was introduced and more and more familiar. At one point, he asked me to teach. Again, strange, at that moment I felt so light and I agreed it, I think rather than stare at the curb.
At first I was embarrassed, too. Was the mosque people will take the already smeared with sin? I I strengthen my heart. I began studying Islam and praying. Something that was almost erased in the black of my journey. May sound funny, the age of three new head of prayer and Koran study. But since I have been convinced, so I tried to stay strong. It is never too late to open a new sheet better. I want to repent to leave all the liquor and gambling, as well as the other immoral. Nashuha repentance, so said my friend. And apparently even the light has come, I will meet him.
Indeed, there is still not believe what I was doing. Tipsy friends, there is a sneer. There also are not reluctant to take me drunk. Perhaps because it was too long been in the black world, image "bad" hard out of me. Reasonable.
Now, with a wife and fruit shalihah my heart, I live peacefully. Felt calm and peaceful in the guidance and would not I lifted forever. Praise to Thee, O God. I also do not forget to always prayed, "O God turning the hearts, validate my heart on your ways and turn back my soul to always obey Thee. Amien, grant it O God ...".
Make a friend, not your smile I thought might lead me to reach his guidance. To you, maybe it was just an ordinary smile often do you give to people you meet. Because it is supposed to be a Muslim. Your said, perhaps sincere greetings extent that often you share the others. But it's not unusual for me smile. He is like the dew that dripped on my eyelid which has long been dry; cool. Your said, makes me feel born again, and felt that I was there. May God always gives us the good and safety.
Create my wife, I accompanied His pleasure reach. (Abu Ahmad, Magetan).

No comments:

Post a Comment